Join the Zero Waste Berlin Festival Team
We are currently looking to cover some positions in our team.
If you are interested in joining a vibrant team and working within zero waste, sustainability, and the festival industry, keep reading.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team representing different backgrounds.
Interested in joining the team, but you don’t find any position that suits you? Just write us with information about you and your cv to info(@)zerowasteberlinfestival.com
The Zero Waste Berlin Festival Team is looking for a person to support our growing community.
In this role you will:
- Implement the marketing strategy, analysis of the process and improvement of it.
- Online/Offline KPIs definition and tracking in coordination with the communication specialist.
- Support to paid marketing strategy.
- Performance monitoring.
- Coordination of the marketing team members.
- Work close to the management and program departments.
- Creation of communication material.
What you bring:
- Fluent in English (German beneficial but not mandatory)
- Experience in marketing strategy
- Great Project Management skills
- Experience with social media and communication
- Interest in partnership and relations management and creation.
- Open-minded, optimistic, can-do attitude
- Creative and innovative
- Interest and knowledge about sustainability, zero waste, and circular economy.
- You can commit to work between 10-15 hours a week.
This is a volunteer position.
Send us your CV, links to your previous jobs, and introduce yourself! Write us to info(@)zerowasteberlinfestival.com